Welcome!

Welcome to LILTDY blogging.


Each of you needs to go to Blogger and create your own blog for this course. Call your blog anything you like, but be sure to include your name in the title so we know who you are and can respond to your posts. Add the URL to our class member sheet below.


Each week you will have one assigned writing task related to our text, Leading at the Edge. These entries should be between 150 and 300 words.


But please also make additional entries, and/or provide links to anything that you find interesting and related to our class.


I’ll try to make my blog a good model of what is possible. To help you feel like we are all doing this together, I will do the same assignments as you.


I look forward to blogging with you.


Ken

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dan Pink and Two Questions that can change your life

As you already know, I am a big fan of Dan Pink, an American author of several business related and personal development type books such as A Whole New Mind, Drive, and Johnny Bunko (in manga).

In Drive, Dan Pink suggests the following exercise:

Think of your life as a sentence. What's your sentence?

That is, when you die, how would you like your life to be summarized in just one sentence?

To see Dan's presentation of this idea, along with another, equally important question, see this great video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment